100 Word Challenge Week #36


It all happened after my dentist appointment… I was walking down the street with my dad when we saw four abnormal men. We walked passed them but then one of them snatched my giant revolver so I quickly built a one by one so did my dad but he was lethargic than me so he got shot, not knocked, but low health. He built another one by one so I did too. I pulled out my pump shotgun and knocked a guy but then I got knocked. My dad knocked two more with his Assault Riffle but then he went down… we were eliminated.

Comments

  1. Hi,
    Well done on your 100 Word Challenge. I like the way you used ... to lead the reader into your tale. Next time make sure you use the prompt entirely as you focused on guns but not on how one became twisted at the barrel.
    Keep up the good work,
    Ciara (Team100)
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts