100 Word Challenge Week #7

Today was my Birthday. I was having all of my closest friend over. My best friend is Simon and he has a little sister and she is crazy! She is always touching every single thing in my house, she is so annoying! But i have a plan so she can't come: Simon will say to his mom that my sister is sick so she won't have anyone to play with. That's only plan A, here's B: I'll tell my mom it is an ONLY boy party. I am so ecstatic! I forgot to tell anyone my plan! as the the door slammed I knew...

Comments

  1. Hello Stinkylemon,
    This is an interesting interpretation of the prompt. You have used one descriptive word e.g. 'ecstatic'. Try to include more descriptive vocabulary in your writing. Remember to edit your work carefully; you have several punctuation errors. Well done on completing Week #7 of the 100 Word Challenge.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts