100 Word Challenge Week #8

My name is Fredrick, but people call me Fred. Today at school we celebrated Canada day, and I have a huge swimming competition tomorrow. Today I am having avery bad day, and everyone is saying that I'm like a flame! I am having a bad day because i'm stressed out about the big swim meet. I am the best swimmer in my school but we are versing the best school in all of British Columbia. When I woke up today I felt nervous, but later at the competition I felt confident and got a 2nd place white ribbon.

Comments

  1. Hello Stinkylemon,
    The prompt words are fairly well spread out in your writing. You have not used descriptive vocabulary. For example, did you use a Thesaurus for words like 'bad' or 'big'? Avoid repeating words in a short piece of writing like this e.g. 'bad day' x2. Congratulations on completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #8.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts